LABORATORY OF POPULATION BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY OF PLANTS
The laboratory was established in 2021
- Study of wild relatives of cultivated plants distributions in the flora of Uzbekistan;
- To assess the current state of the populations of rare and endangered species of the natural flora of Uzbekistan.
- As a result of the analysis of a number of organism and population signs of unique elements of flora scattered in various ecological and phytocenotic conditions, it is necessary to identify the optimal ecological space of the species, develop recommendations for the storage and restoration of populations that are threatened with extinction.
- Identification of features of ontogenesis and ontogenetic structures of rare and endangered species
- Determine the features of the formation of historical and modern ranges of rare and endangered species based on bioclimatic factors in the MaxEnt program;
- The objects of the study are the distribution of the population of coenotics and the compilation of GIZ maps reflecting the state of vitality.
- Based on the results obtained, develop recommendations for expanding the boundaries of specially protected natural territories of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Creating a collection of the gene pool of rare and endangered species.