INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
DEVOTED TO THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE NATIONAL HERBARIUM (TASH), 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE INSTITUTE OF BOTANY, ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN, AND 70TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE BOTANICAL GARDEN NAMED AFTER ACAD. F.N. RUSANOV
CHALLENGES AND PERSPECTIVITIES OF PLANTS BIODIVERSITY RESEARCH IN CENTRAL ASIA
20-22 April 2021 Tashkent
The Institute of Botany of the Uzbek Academy of Sciences invites to participate at the International conference “Challenges and Perspectivities of Plants Biodiversity Research in Central Asia”
The main thematic directions of the conference:
- Studying and Conservation of plants diversity: challenges and perspectives
- Data base of the regional floras: standardization of the descriptors and approaches
- Climate aridization and desertification consequences
- The importance of herbaria and genetic collections in the development of botanical science
- The role of Botanical gardens in plants diversity conservation
- Molecular research of plants diversity
Another directions are possible in the frame of the main thematic title of the conference.
The following materials should be sent to the electronic address of the conference firstname.lastname@example.org until 1st March 2021:
– participants request form (form is attached below);
– text of the article (5-8 pages) (the example is attached below);
The name of the file should include the name of the author as following:
The working language of the conference is Uzbek, Russian and English. The synchronic translation will be provided for conference participants.
The participation options are as follow:
– Plenary speech.
– Sessional participation with speech.
– Participation at round table discussion.
The results of the theoretical and experimental research could be presented.
Conference Proceedings will be published before the date of commencement of the conference.
Materials of the conference will be uploaded to the official web site of the Institute of Botany botany.uz.
Organizing committee is eligible to decline materials which are not appropriate to the main thematic direction of the conference.
The original content of the materials should not be less than 60%.
The authors are responsible for incorrections and misprints in the text.
The reception of the materials will be confirmed within three days.
INFORMATION FOR NON-RESIDENT PARTICIPANTS
Non-resident participants are invited at their own organizations expenses. The organizing committee will support with accommodation reservation and transportation from the hotel to the place of conference organization and back to the hotel.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE CONFERENCE MATERIALS
The text of the article should be developed in Microsoft Word.
The page format is A4. Right border is 30 mm, all other borders are 20 mm.
The fonts are in Times New Roman, font size is 14 pt,
line spacing – single, alignment – edgewise, paragraph indention – 1.25 cm. References should be shown in parentheses with the number in the list of used literature (the example is attached below), cited after article. Example: (2).
The text of the article should include:
- Title of the article (semi bold, capitalized, centrally).
- Family name and author/authors initials (semi bold, centrally) with single interval below the title of the article.
- The title of organization (normal font, centrally).
- e-mail of corresponding author.
EXAMPLE OF THE ARTICLE FORMAT:
TITLE OF ARTICLE
Amirov M.I, Kurbanov 1.1.
Institute of Botany of the Academy of Sciences, Republic of Uzbekistan
Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text
List of used literature
- Kurbanov T.V. Research of biological diversity of plants // Biology issues. – 1992. – №10. – P. 76-86.
- Kurbanov, G.G. Khidoyatov M.A. Biodiversity research with the use of molecular markers [Electronic source] Available at: http://www.vfrsteu.ru/elib/.
- Muhtorov V.I. Practical aspects of biogeography: text book for Higher Educational Organizations. – М.: Prospect, 2006. – P.305-412.
- Maryinsky D.M. Developing of landscape plan as important condition of sustainable development of the city (Tumen as an example) // Landscape ecology and land use planning: thesis of the Reports. All Russia conf. (Irkutsk, 11–12 Sept. 2000). – Novosibirsk, 2000. P.125-128.
Request for participation at the conference «Challenges and Perspectivities of Plants Biodiversity Research in Central Asia»
Family name _____________ Given name ____________________
Patronymic name (optional) _________________
Scientific degree ___________________ (if available)
Type of participation (underline):
1 – Oral speech;
2 – Publication of the materials and participation at the conference
3 – Publication of the materials without participation at the conference Title of the article
Contact address with index _________________________________
Telephone number __________________ e-mail________________
Contact information of the organizing committee:
Address: 32, Durmon yoli, Tashkent 100125, Uzbekistan
Tel.: +998712623795 Fax: +998712627938